Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Las Vegas to Williams, AZ.

Woke up at 6:30 am in Las Vegas this morning.  Sleepy eyed, I asked Michael if he'd go workout at the gym with me and he did.  The Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort is a 5 Star Campground complete with pools, horseshoe pits, gym, putting course, etc..
Last night we drove to my Aunt Sandy (my mother's younger sister) and Uncle Bill's home and went to P.F. Changs in Henderson.  My second cousin, Christopher, works there and was our waiter for the evening.
Me and Aunt Sandy.
Uncle Bill, Aunt Sandy and me.
This morning after our workout we took off for Williams, AZ.  Stopped at Hoover Dam.
 Saw some gorgeous desert scenery.
Got some dried mangos.
Here we are, safe and sound.  Tomorrow: Sedona, Monday: Grand Canyon.

No comments:

Post a Comment