Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Aunt Helen's Birthday

My Auntie Yvonne decided to invite several ladies (and myself) to a birthday tea for my Aunt Helen.  These aunts are my father's two sisters and I hadn't seen my Aunt Helen in several years.  

The location: Tyme For Tea in Fremont, CA.
Auntie Yvonne (with hat) and Aunt Helen, the birthday girl.
Sue and Cindy trying to settle on a hat choice from the trunk of hats.
Perhaps purple?
Me and Auntie Yvonne.
Nancy, my cousin.  It's been many, many years since I'd seen Nancy.  It's funny, she lives so close to me, too.  Perhaps now, we might keep more in touch.
The birthday party group.
A little girl and her mom.  She had her favorite dolly with her.  You can see the top of the doll's head sitting below her left arm.  When we left she had her doll sitting on her lap.  Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment