Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Wedding Day Photos!

I can finally post some photos from our wedding. I've been very busy these past several weeks as most of you can guess. We had our wedding to plan, a trip to Monterey for three nights following the reception, a trip to Leavenworth, WA, with John's family the following weekend, then our honeymoon cruise to the Caribbean. What a great time we had on the cruise, too!

It's been back to work since we returned the end of May. Sawdust has been flying in my workshop.

All photos by Ashley Forsyth.

The Ceremony.

I was blessed that my daddy could walk me down the aisle.












Portraits at Rockville Park.






My glitter sneakers.










The reception.














Our children.
All the family. 
Friends, Sharyn and Greg.
Friends, Vicki and Frank.
Friends, Jan and Gary.


J127 ladies with John.
Our gym group.

Our lovely hosts, Scott and Veronica, were kind enough to allow us to have our reception in their gorgeous backyard. 
Our pastor, Dan, and his beautiful wife, Deanna.
Our wedding co-ordinator who made it all happen.

Toast by Chris, the best man. 

My daughter's words brought forth a few tears from my eyes.
Her speech was heartfelt and very special for me. She wasn't sure she was going to be able to do it herself without crying, but she did do it beautifully. 







Love is in the air.







Our wedding co-ordinator, Kelly, and her mom, Susie, our florist.
The one that captured it all!
Our lovely photographer, Ashley Forsyth.
https://www.photosbyforsyth.com

4 comments: