Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Newly Painted Family Room

A little late in posting these pictures of our family room.  I was bored on Christmas Eve and spent the day painting our little room.  Rearranged the furniture.  Doesn't that always make you feel good to do that?  It does me.  Makes you feel as if you have a new place almost.  With the new arrangement, we now have a quiet little reading spot surrounded by my paintings.  Until the paintings are sold, we'll just enjoy them, then I'll have to paint more.  ;)  Oh, how do you like my thrift store lamp and lamp shade?  I painted the tall standing solid wood lamp base my favorite shade; Sea Glass Green, antiqued it and found the lamp shade at a different thrift store.  A perfect compliment.  See the ducks and birds in the room?  Michael hand carved each and every one!  Isn't he talented? 



No comments:

Post a Comment