Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Rainy Day

Made Homemade ice-cream today!  Chocolate Chip Ice-Cream, my favorite.

Tonight Jan and Gary are coming over for dessert and to play Rummikub.  Michael and I are hooked on this game and have been playing it every night.  He's only won one time out of I don't know how many games we've played.  Lots.  Poor Michael.  ;( 

Right now Michael is working on some lamps for our shop.   They are turning out soooo cool.

I'm going to figure out a way to organize the back bedroom into a paint studio.  My dilemma is to figure out a way for better lighting so that there are no shadows or glares on my canvas.  I'm thinking that I need to paint the walls a lighter color to start with.  More work than I want to do.  Michael thinks putting some florescent lighting will help.  Problem is, there is a lighted ceiling fan in there and I really don't want it to be ugly.

Perhaps I can look into a nice standing lamp or two that has the daylight type bulbs in them.  ??

No comments:

Post a Comment