Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It's Hot

We've had an unusual spring here in northern Ca., all the way into the middle of June; lots of rain, cold, wind.  Finally summer is here and it's hot.  I've had a nagging little headache all afternoon, I suppose from the heat.  Michael is enjoying the heat, he's loving it.  He's actually outside cutting down the ivy in preparation for the new fence.  He came home from work, had dinner and is working outside right now.  I feel guilty.  I should go help him.  I think I'll grab a glass of lemonade and check out one of our new books on garden design to get some ideas for our new yard.  That's work, isn't it?  Coming up with a plan, someone's got to.

My Michael

My Blue Hydrangeas

My Little Woodland Day Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment