Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Saturday, October 10, 2015

What We Did Today

Today was a fun day for us.  First of all we got to sleep in.  After breakfast we decided to play.  I spent the day painting some pictures and Mike welded some railroad spike people.

Before I started painting, Michael took me to the donut shop to see if I could find anything pretty.  All we came home with was a dozen donut holes that didn't last very long.
Yummy donut holes.
 Donut step one.
 Maple Glazed Donut.
 Cupcake in process.
 With a Cherry on Top.
Cake step one.
 Buttermilk Layered Cake with Pink Frosting.
 Frosting detail.

Mike welding the skateboarder dude.
Dancing Couple to be listed later.

To finish the day, I made a stir fry dinner.  Next time I make it, I'll have Mike video tape me and I'll talk.  He said I should have talked about what I was doing.  Next time.  I'll give my recipe, too.  I kind of make things up by what is on hand.  The gravy makes it though.  So yummy.  Easy, too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment