Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Sunday, December 13, 2015

It's Raining






My container ship painting is waiting at my easel.  Waiting for me to feel better to paint again.



This morning we awoke to a steady rain coming down.  It's a dark and quiet day.  The wind is blowing and the sky is a hazy gray.  I love the rain.  It's one of my favorite things.  Rainy days.  Sleeping in.  Tea and toast.  Reading a book.  Watching a good movie.  Sewing or quilting.  Painting at my easel.  Baking cookies.  Making soup. Going to a movie.  Rainy days.

Michael is painting and I'm recovering from a nasty head cold.  I came down with some kind of bug last Thursday and I think yesterday was the worst of it.  I'm feeling a lot better today and my fever seems to be gone.  A little muggy headed though and a small cough from my asthma still lingers.  Every time I get sick my asthma flares up.  So you see that I must do my darnedest to not catch anything.  I try to eat mostly healthy foods and exercise regularly.  I think what happened this time is that I got lax in my hand scrubbing or wiping down equipment before use at the gym.  It must be one of those things, I think.

I'll be glad to get back to painting at my easel.

No comments:

Post a Comment