Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

New Beginnings

My new goal is to do a painting a day.

Most of these will be fairly small sized paintings and will be listed for sale with a link to view or purchase.  I'm pretty excited about committing to doing this.  Today I gessoed about 50 new panels to paint on.  They're sized anywhere from 6x6's, 6x8's to 5x7's and a few 12x20's for larger landscapes.  I'm hoping to be able to begin posting my new daily paintings any day.

Most of these paintings will be done plein air but for the days I cannot get out, I will commit to painting in the studio either from photos I've taken or still life set ups on my table.  I have so many pretty antique tea cups, bottles and perfume bottles and other pretty things around the house to use as props along with fresh fruit and vegetables.

Our neighbor's tulip tree.  After dinner we took a stroll around the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment