Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Monday, March 12, 2018

Black Diamond Mines Regional Park Antioch California Plein Air Oil Painting

I began the day early,
woke up and went to the gym and did my dancing on the treadmill. I love my workouts, they're so much fun. I suppose I can be a little crazy, or I don't know, maybe a little sexy, dancing away to my music with my headphones playing my music. At least Mike used to think I danced sexy. He enjoyed watching me. Everyone is used to it now, and I think, when I'm not there, they might miss me a little. I just tune out and rock out. I have a mix of music, everything from hard and classic rock to disco to rap. Anything to make me move and make the time go by fast. And it does.

After that, I went home to shower then ran out to get my oil changed and the tires checked for my trip to Black Diamond Mines Regional Park for today's paint out.

Here's some photos from today. The little cow, #741, was curious about me and kept coming up to sniff the air and then he'd turn about and scamper off only to come back and do it all again, watching my every move. So darn cute!









My painting set up with my Strada Easel 
Black Diamond Mines Regional Park Original Oil Painting
On the way home, I got a little excited because I saw the marshlands were pretty with water and wild flowers and cows. Took a detour before going home.













Isn't this beautiful? Views of Mt. Diablo in the distance with the marsh waters reflections. I cannot wait to paint here again. Mike and I painted here last year. It's a favorite location of mine when the water is there and the song birds singing and the ducks quacking and the egrets and herons all around. Just gorgeous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment