Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

River Cats Game


Yesterday was sort of a lazy day around the house for me. Slow but steady. I did the usual. Hit the gym first thing in the morning came home and had a bowl of oatmeal. I've been making large batches of oatmeal to last me throughout the week. Each morning either before (if I have time) or after the gym, I heat some in the microwave, add nuts, a teaspoon of pure maple syrup and some dried powerhouse berries. Delicious and nutritious.

I was able to clean the bathrooms and the floors yesterday. That made me feel good because I like a sparkling clean house. My house isn't always sparkling but it's clean.

Today I'm going to clean the ceiling fans. There are certain things around the house that I clean at least twice per year: ceiling fans, curtains, baseboards, vent grates, window jams and trim and wash down all the doors. Is that the norm? I don't know but it's how I do it.

In the evening I went to the Sacramento River Cats game with my friend, John. His company had a party suite with food and drinks. We sat on the balcony overlooking the game and munching on homemade potato chips, popcorn, veggie and meat snacks and other goodies along with a glass of wine.

The first thing we saw upon entering the stadium were these sweet young dancers and I had to grab a couple of shots with my phone. I wish I'd brought my good camera. I think I'm going to have to start carrying my camera with me. It takes much better photos, less grainy and better for cropping and has a zoom lens if I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment