Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Jewelry Organizer Cabinet for Hanging - ©

Bright Yellow with White Necklace Hooks
Bright Yellow

White
Rustic Blue Wash
Rustic Old Wood
NOTE: Please keep in mind that the rustic old wood colors vary.  We cannot control the color, it's reclaimed old wood.  See NOTE below.
Red
Leaf Green

Whitewashed Gray with Rusty Hinges
© I designed a jewelry cabinet awhile back, it was something I'd been wanting to do for quite some time.  The first one I designed for my own use and have since sold quite a few of them in varying colors and custom sizes.  Here's a sampling of some colors shown above.  We do custom sizes.  If you would like a quote, please email me through our Etsy Shop with the exact dimensions you need: Height x Width along with the color you want and your shipping zip code.  ; )
Depth on all our Jewelry Cabinets is 4.5 inches deep.

NOTE:  Knob colors vary.  I choose for you unless you need a specific color.  Please contact me before purchasing to see if I have the color you want.  I try to choose colors that go with or accent the color you choose for the cabinet. 

Choices;  Hinges can be Black or Rusty.
Necklace Hooks inside center cabinet can be Antique Gold or White. 

You can see all the different sizes and pricing HERE.

NOTE: The color of the Rustic Old Wood which, is much darker than shown! The lighting wasn't quite right when I took the picture.  Please keep in mind that all of our reclaimed rustic wood and rustic reddish wood; the wood color can vary some from piece to piece. We cannot guarantee the color will be exactly as shown. Can be a bit darker than shown and varied. It's reclaimed wood!

Please do not copy our designs.  ©

No comments:

Post a Comment