Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Crockett Paint Out

Jerry and Atilla.
We met up with several members
from our Sunday paint group today in the small town of Crockett near the bridge.  Attila and Jerry painted under the bridge while Mike, me and Sue painted down at Eckley Pier.
Atilla.
Atilla's painting.
Jerry's View.
Jerry's finished painting.
My view.
Sue S. working.
The gang's all here under the bridge. 
Mike asked for advice.
Jerry working on Mike's painting.
Jerry smooshing Mike's trees.
Critique area under bridge.
Mike's painting before Jerry and Atilla and Sue changed it.
Mike's painting after they touched it.
My painting, unfinished. The bees were attacking me at this location, which was a nice and cool place to be by the water.
My truck, unfinished. It was too hot, near 100 degrees, sweat dripping down my back.

Sue's (unfinished) painting.




No comments:

Post a Comment