Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Friday, June 1, 2012

Bike Ride to Green Valley

Twin Sisters
I skipped the gym for the second day in a row and instead went for a morning bike ride with Michael.  It felt like old times.
Getting ready to go up Rockville Road.
We took off around 7:30 a.m. with the sun already up and beginning to warm the day.  I started out with two light layers and by the time I got up to the top of Rockville Road I had to take off a layer and tie it on my bike. 

I always make it to the top of the hill before Mike so I got some shots of him coming up it. 


Then while he waited there for me while I ran back down the hill to grab some shots of this sweet little black and orange spiked caterpillar crossing the road.

Twin Brothers.
Green Valley Road bike path.
On the way home, out by the college bike path.
We did 22 miles this morning, a somewhat short but good ride.  I'm glad I went with him instead of the gym, the fresh morning air felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment