Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Carlsbad Caverns

Well, the drive the day before was very, very long and needless to say, I got a little antsy in my seat.  I tuned into a radio station that played some classic rock: Foreigner, Van Halen, AC/DC, Edgar Winters, Led Zeppelin, Stones, etc., music I listened to in the 70's and 80's.  It amazes me, the age difference between Michael and myself, he didn't know any of the songs.  Not one.  Here I was, dancing and wriggling in my seat and singing the lyrics and popping my gum and driving him nuts while he's driving.  Poor guy.  He laughed and said, "One of them has to go, the popping or the music."  So… I toned done the popping.

Visited Carlsbad Caverns yesterday morning and I got these wonderful shots from inside the caves.

Just so you can get an idea of the enormity of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment