Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday fun.

Last Thursday, doing crunches at the gym, I tweaked my neck and it's been a pain in the neck since.  Got a massage today, finally, to try to work it out.  It's helped and hopefully I'm on the track to feeling better. 

We drove over towards Benicia this afternoon to see my Uncle Rich.  He was out with some of his Flight Club members flying their glider planes.
On the way up to the top of the hill I grabbed this pretty shot.
Uncle Rich (he's the fun guy in the middle) and his invention, off to the left.  He might be a little goofy sometimes, but he's a genius. ;-)
Uncle Rich built that light tower to let them know when each plane reaches the end and whatnot and each colored (four colors) light means something.  I really don't know a whole lot about it.
The lazy cows grazing dotted the hillsides.
It was sure windy up there, it almost knocked me over a few times.
A happy fella.
They go high.
They go low.
They might get broken and need a little repair job.
They can crash to the ground.
They spin and dive and soar.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment