Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Monday, April 22, 2013

More work.

Over the weekend, Michael and Greg, jackhammered the concrete.
The boys enjoying the lunch I made.  These are two of the hardest working men I know!
While they did that...

I did this:
I'm redoing the little shaded section of the yard.  I have a walkway that needs to be taken up and relaid.  I have a plan for that. 
 I love my little Mexican Daisies. 
Here is what I worked on over the weekend.  Pulling up the old Rabbits Foot Fern.  Don't ever take a potted Rabbits Foot Fern and plant in the ground.  Big mistake.  It completely took over and choked out my other plants. 
See the little chair?  I have a plan for that area, too. 
There they are, some of the fuzzy footed rhizomes that took over my garden.  A big mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment