Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Monday, May 5, 2014

Bryce Canyon

I know, still a little (a lot) behind in my postings.  We've been home from our vacation for a week now and I'm still back in Utah.  ;)

In this video we're excited because we're on our way to Bryce Canyon:
We woke up super duper early to get the sunrise.
Mike's Sunrise picture
I love my tree picture.
And Mike snapped one of me waiting for the lighting to get right.
It's not as good as it could have been.  a big dark cloud ended up hiding the sunrise.
Me getting another little video.  The path is narrow, so people have to wait for me.

We drove up over 10,000 feet elevation to see a little snow.
This tree grew around the other tree.  
We began the hike down this way and came back up it, too.  Poor Mike.



My little rock sculpture.

No comments:

Post a Comment