Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Friday, September 18, 2015

Monterey Bay Aquarium

Last Tuesday we took off to the Monterey
area for the week to hang out with our good friends, Sharon and Greg.  We stayed at Laguna Seca Raceway Campground.

On Wednesday we went to the aquarium and I took the videos and pictures with my iPhone.  Not the best quality but it suffices.  I wished I'd had my good camera.

When you arrive, the first thing you see are the sardines swimming in a circle above you.
Mesmerizing.
Jellyfish are fascinating to watch.























The shell above is very tiny. 


Such small creatures.


















Wondrous creatures to behold.











Garbage in the tank.  Just like in the ocean.  Sad that they even have to show this.  But they do.
So much garbage ends up in our beautiful ocean that is full of amazing and glorious creatures that call it home.  Heartbreaking.


No comments:

Post a Comment