Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Local Winery Paint Out

Today we went to a local winery for our plein air paint out with our group.
Brian doing some sketching in the grapes.

Every which way you turned, it was a stunning setting for landscape painting.  You couldn't have ordered more perfect weather.
My set up, I'm ready to start painting.
Mike is getting set up.

Judith working on her pastel landscape.
Judith's view.




Judith.


Judith.







Judith's painting in progress.
Mike's painting.
This is my second painting I started, still a ways to go before I'm finished.  I'm going to finish this up at home this week when I have some free time. 
This is the first painting I did today at the winery.  I wanted to keep the colors toned down for this little sketch.



No comments:

Post a Comment