Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Napa Valley Marina

It's been too long since I've posted.  My bad.
Judith

We've been busy working with the Christmas rush upon us, everyone orders at the last minute and wants their order by Christmas.  Haha  We do our best.

Today we drove to Napa and had a paint out at the marina.  This was a really nice location, lots of views.  I got two paintings started, almost finished.  Not too much more to do on them.  Here's the photos from today's Meetup.  Oh, if you paint plein air, or want to, and you live in the San Francisco bay area, join our group.  We have such a fun time.  Afterward we usually grab a bite to eat, like we did today.

Here's the link;  Fairfield/Suisun Plein Air Painters.
Mike


Peter

Peter

Mike, Peter and my set up, at the end of the road. 



Judith
Judith's pastels.


















Peter


Mike

A second painting I started.  Got it down pretty fast.  Now I will finish it up at home, a few more things to do on this one and the other one.  I didn't get a picture of my first painting.  It was of the view with the red building and water.

No comments:

Post a Comment