Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Friday, January 26, 2018

January Closing

Lazy days are turning into lazy nights and lazy weeks.


I seem to be floating and drifting through each day and each night this winter. My nights are so lonely without Michael. I have had trouble with insomnia over the years and I uploaded this great App on my iPhone and now I fall asleep each night listening to scripture from the Bible. It really works for me. The man's voice reading it is deep and soothing and monotone and the next thing I know I'm fast asleep under the warm and cozy blankets in the very cold house. It feels great to get a good nights sleep again.

Here are some pictures I took of my wintering gerbera daisies. These dying composite flowers are beautiful with their individual ray and disk flowers.

Lately every morning there is a small pure white bird that comes to our backyard. I'm hoping to get a photo of it to show you. It's the sweetest little bird and I've never seen it in our yard until now. Enchanting little bird.






No comments:

Post a Comment