Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

More Woodworking - Home Decor - Furniture

Here's a few examples of my woodworking. I like doing the woodworking, it's fun and it keeps my mind occupied so I don't go crazy with grieving. Okay, well, I do go crazy with grieving. It's a hard life without Mike. I counted on him. I depended on him. We spent every day together for twenty years. How do you go from that to this? It's an emptiness inside of me without him. God how I miss you, Michael. I must find the strength to go on. Only with God's help.

A sweet little shelf for kitchen or bath with towel bar option.
LINK.



45 Tall x 14 Wide x 7 Deep - Special size. LINK.
A popular little cabinet from the day Michael and I designed it.
Color options.
LINK.
I have this shelf in my bathroom and I love it.
Quail bird cabinet, color choices.
LINK.
 
This shelf is made from very old schoolhouse boards from Kansas.
LINK.
Baby Doll Cradle - LINK.
Michael designed theses Railroad Shelves. Our own unique idea,
we were the first to think of using spikes for hooks.
LINK.
Our Railroad Shelves come in all lengths and spike number options.
If you cannot find the size you're looking for, simply contact me.
LINK to spike shelves.
Great for entryway decor, mud room, bedroom, closet, hanging purses/backpacks, etc..
Bread Box - Lemon Sherbet - Birds Optional
Comes in your color choice. LINK.



No comments:

Post a Comment