Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Just Stuff

I cannot believe it's already February and we're well into spring like weather here in California. It's been in the mid 70's lately and things are blooming already.

I've been busy working on some new designs for the shop, designing new cabinets, shelves and some cute rustic bird houses. Here's one of my new tree cabinet designs. This is a narrow profile cabinet but it can be customized in all sorts of ways. The measurements, placement of the tree doors, shelf placements, etc..

If you would like this cabinet with some changes, here's what you'll need to send me;

Measurements needed. Height x width x depth (depth is how far it sticks out when hung)
Any other details about the shelf you might want different.
Your zip code.

Please contact me through our Etsy shop: honeystreasures





Link
Same cabinet as the other two photos except the entire inside is painted white. Less rustic inside.  This is just to show the options available in colors and actual painting of the cabinet and distressing.

This cabinet would be pretty in all natural rustic wood, too.

Pictured below is our very own Railroad Shelf with spike hooks. A very popular item since Day One. Some day I'll have to tell the story of how Michael and I came up with this design and the idea for using spikes on a shelf. It's a funny story.

Mike pretty much perfected this shelf with the spikes. He was so smart but I don't think he knew how smart he really was. I'm sure you know how much I miss having him around. I wish I could go on another bike ride with him or go out and plein air paint with him again. He was my painting buddy and was he game for pretty much anything. Mike liked to do things and go places. He wasn't one to sit around on his ass, that's for sure. Not a lazy bone in his body.

The Original Railroad Spike Shelf shown in Rustic Reddish Wood Link
These shelves come in all sizes and depths for the top shelf. Here's the link to the Railroad Shelf shelves priced from highest to lowest: Link

No comments:

Post a Comment