Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Day Trip

Helllooo there, I've been very neglectful of my posts. Sorry.



I went to church this morning and am thankful I made it. I love that our pastor gives us meaty sermons, not milk for babes. He's (Pastor Dan) been teaching us on Matthew, Chapter 5, The Sermon on the Mount and it has been so very good learning the deeper meaning of Jesus' words. It cuts right to the heart. I mean, that is after all what it's all about, right? Our heart. What's inside our hearts. The motives of our heart and loving people even when they are unloveable to us.

Anyway, after church was out I skedaddled home to change into my paint clothes and ran to fuel up the truck for my trip to Nicasio to paint with my group. Driving there brought back memories of my camping trips with Michael to Olema. I love the drive through Lucas Valley Road. The road travels through rolling California hills to the redwood groves and ending up in the meadow of Nicasio with the old historic church.

There ended up being a total of four of us out there painting today. Eventually it got chilly and the wind picked up a bit and we got tired of fighting with it so we packed things up and headed home a little earlier than planned. Here's some photos from today. I forgot to take photos of myself.












No comments:

Post a Comment