Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Haitian Artist, Leonce Love

It's been so long since I've posted anything. To be honest,

Title and link: Kouzen Zaka (Father of Agriculture) 

I'm just busy with the woodworking and yard work and have been bad about posting on my blog.

Lately I've been pulling a ton of weeds out of my front lawn, trying to get things ship shape around here, maintenance wise with the house. Every day, I try to spend at least one to two hours pulling weeds if I can. My goal is to stay on top of things. Sometimes it gets overwhelming just thinking about stuff and missing Mike.

Anyway, here is a bit of new news. I'm selling some new artwork for a friend in Haiti. His name is Leonce Love and here are some of his pieces that I have listed so far.

Title and link: The Good and the Bad
Title and link: We All Love the Nature
Title and link: Papa Loko
Title and link: Agaou
Title and link: Grann Brigette


No comments:

Post a Comment