Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hot and Tired

It's officially summer, no more rain for now and the heat is upon us.  Michael finished up some orders and then worked in the backyard most of the day while I had to figure out what was the reason we didn't have internet on the new laptop.  I love Mac!  Just got my first laptop; a MacBook Pro and I'm loving it.

Went online last night and ordered a slip case and a carry case to protect it and as soon as they come in the mail I'll post a picture of how pretty my MacBook looks.

Have some new features on this Mac that my other one doesn't have so when I have some free time I'll have to explore.

We might go to see a movie on the Fourth if there is anything worth seeing.  Haven't kept up with the theater movies of late and we really don't want to be on the road that day and will be sticking close to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment