Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Seth

This is my son, Seth, he's in a band called 'Six Weeks Sober.'  On their website, he's the one in the sunglasses.  Seth plays the keyboard and what a nice singing voice he has (he sang a little for me yesterday.)  When my children we're younger, they went to a television acting school in San Francisco called Kids On Camera taught by Judy Berlin.  I believe going to this performance school gave my children confidence and allowed them to be free to express themselves in a fun and creative way.  They sure loved to perform and all three of them played in Grease, the play.  My daughter, Shilah, was Sandy, my other son, Amon, was Danny, and Seth played three parts: Doody, The Teen Angel and Eugene.  What fun memories for me as I think back on those days and how cute my children were.

Not only is Seth a beautiful pianist and singer but he can draw amazingly well, in fact, I just learned he's doing the artwork for the band's CD and website.  From what I hear, Six Weeks Sober is very popular in the Midwestern states.  Find them on Facebook.  I look forward to his and their success as a band and wish them nothing but the best for a bright future.  Love you, Seth, and will miss you when you go on tour.  Stay safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment