Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Friday, December 2, 2011

Beef Bourguignon

 
We're having company for dinner tomorrow night and I've always wanted to make this dish, so I am.  Serving alongside boiled potatoes with parsley, baby peas, green salad and french bread.  Julia says that all her French dishes will be served with French Bread at the table, because, it's French isn't it?  Dessert, depending on how much time I have, will be either my famous Dark Sweet Cherry Pie or a simple chocolate mix in the pan snack cake.  I'm sure Julia would go for the pie.  I'll have to go to the store to buy some vanilla ice-cream if I do make the pie.  Decisions, decisions. 

Do you love to watch Julia as much as I do?  Love her voice!  She's so cute when she makes a mistake and something flops or whatever, and then she 'fixes' it.  After all, she says, no one is watching, are they?  She's so down to earth, how can you not adore her? 

No comments:

Post a Comment