Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Eve Dinner

A few things I recently purchased on Etsy for our Christmas Eve dinner with family, wanting to make the table attractive and a little bit festive.  I love mixing things up and not have everything so matchy matchy.

The first set of linen place-mats are trimmed in gold with goldenrod needlework accents, the second set are satin roses with a golden trim with napkins and lastly are four creamy antique napkins from the 1940's.  I adore setting the table with my special dishes, freshly polished silver and crystal goblets and I always appreciate the time and effort that someone takes to make a table look so pretty and inviting.
4 vintage linen placemats
4 more vintage placemats with napkins
4 linen napkins from the 40's

No comments:

Post a Comment