Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sewing project.

It's been awhile since I've had any free time on my hands.  Today was one of those rare days!

New pajamas made out of vintage 100% cotton fabric that my Aunt Yvonne gave me years ago, probably around 1992 or so.  Back then, Auntie Yvonne was cleaning out her sewing room and gave me yards and yards of this particular print fabric.  I've made several things with this fabric in the past and this is the last clothing item I can make with it, just enough to make some p.j. lounging pants. 
 If I ever make another quilt, I still have some large enough scraps to do that. 
All pinned up.
And pressed open.
Hemmed and finished.
Nice and comfy, lightweight and soft breathable cotton.
Bright pink with dots fabric for the pajama top.

No comments:

Post a Comment