Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

No Boots For Me.

Over the past two or three years, I've been wanting to buy a pair of boots.  Once in a while we'd be window shopping and I would see a cool looking boot in the window display and go inside the shoe store to try them on.  Either they wouldn't have my size or it wasn't a good fit; too tight, too loose, etc..  I like to shop online.  So lately I've been checking around online to see if I can find a pair and found several that I like and was close to picking a pair and ordering.  Michael suggested that we drive down to REI in Berkeley tonight so that I can try some on before purchasing.   

This boot was the most comfortable but my heel slipped up and down inside:
Teva De La Vina - My favorite.
Merrell Waterproof Captiva Strap Boots.
The heel was too big on this one, too.
Keen Bern Baby Bern Boots.
Again, the heels too loose for me.

I tried on a few others but couldn't find any that felt right for me.  One thing I learned is that my heels are narrower than I thought.  Mike said that there must be a pair of boots somewhere out there and eventually I'll find them.  Still searching...

No comments:

Post a Comment