Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry and Bright

Christmas was a quiet time of celebration with our family.  We played games and ate good food and just hung out.  Today was more slow paced which was nice.  I got to sleep in a little longer than usual and then went to the gym for a workout.  Came home and packaged up some orders for shipment and got them off on their way to their new homes. 

Tomorrow will be fun!  I'm excited because we're going with family and friends to our favorite restaurant in Santa Rosa, Bistro 29.  Our good friend's son, Brian, is the owner/chef.  I've mentioned it in another post before.  Delicious comfort food with a nice and relaxing atmosphere with accommodating waitstaff. 

I want to take this moment to say thank you!  We've had a blessed year with our business, Honey's Treasures on Etsy.  My new jewelry cabinet design proved to be a popular item in the shop throughout the year and for Christmas gifts.

There are a few new ideas for furniture pieces and shelving floating around in my head which I'm hoping to get on paper for Michael and have made to add to the shop in 2015.  Fingers crossed. 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Michael and Lisa xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment