Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Painting #28 - All Aglow

I know, I know, I haven't been posting a painting every day. I've been very sick all week. Some nasty bug I caught that has made my asthma flare up and every night I'm having trouble breathing. I'm missing my gym workout so much and am sick of the inactivity. I've been forcing myself to paint whenever I have the energy.

Tomorrow I'm going to be painting at a big event at Rush Ranch and on Sunday I'll be painting at another event at a winery in St. Helena. Both are events that are open to the public and they've invited plein air groups to participate. Should be fun, I'm looking forward to painting plein air this weekend as I've pretty much been cooped up in the house all week.

So, I guess I should redo my painting a day goal to A Painting a Day, As Long As I'm not sick. :-P

Here's a painting I did before I got sick.

All Aglow 5x7 original oil painting

No comments:

Post a Comment