Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Plein Air Paint Out - Pleasant Valley Iris Farm

We had a very nice turn out today, nine painters showed up to paint.

My friend, Mark, and his wife, Kendall, allowed our group to come out and paint the irises in bloom. So pretty. Thank you so much, Mark and Kendall! We had a lovely day out there.

Mike and I were the first to arrive and I walked around for a bit first, checking out what might interest me to paint. The first thing that drew my attention was their house set upon the little hill, with the irises below and a path going up to the house. It was such a sweet view,  I knew right away it was a for sure painting. I painted that and then painted another and another. All in all, three little paintings down today for me. I'll share the other two in later posts.

Here's the first one I painted:
Mark and Kendall's, House on the Hill. 
Me, painting Anvil of Darkness.
Here's the rest of the photos from today.

















Judy
Stasia
Me, painting 'Anvil of Darkness'



Peter.
Sandy and me.


Mike's painting.


















No comments:

Post a Comment