Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Friday, May 5, 2017

#39 Daily Painting - Showing Frame

This is a potted plant that I painted plein air in Locke, CA, on a bright sunny day. It was a scraggly little plant in a clay pot with pitiful pink flowers. I set my easel and in no time set to painting.

Scraggly Chinese Geraniums
Mike made the frame for me and I painted it Cottage White and added gold leaf trim along the inside edge. I like how it turned out. In fact, I have a big art show coming up June 3 and 4 at Backroad Vines in Fairfield. I'll be there doing some plein air painting and selling my latest paintings.
Plein air in Locke.


Come on out if you're local, listen to some music, have some wine and enjoy the art vendors. Be sure to pop by my booth to say hello! I might post again when it gets closer to June but just in case, put it on your calendar. I'll have my easel and will most likely be in my paint clothes working on some view of the vineyards. The painting shown on the postcard above is mine and I should have it with me for sale if it doesn't sell before then. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment