Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

What is New and My YouTube Channel

Hi There! I know I've neglected my blog for some time now, I've been so busy getting ready for some exciting things that are happening.


I'm going to be in a new art gallery opening up in Benicia, California. Today is my day to go hang my paintings on my wall space. I'll post more about the gallery and the location tomorrow. The gallery is on First Street and the grand opening is this coming Saturday. I won't be there because I'll be at Back Road Vines, Art on the Vine.

This weekend, Saturday and Sunday, is Art on the Vine held at Back Road Vines in Fairfield, CA. I will have a booth featuring my original oil paintings. If you live local, please visit and be sure to pop by and say hello to me. This is a fun event, free to the public and free parking. Wine tasting, food, music and original art by local artists.


My painting was chosen for the postcard this year. I painted this plein air at Rush Ranch in Suisun.

This past month I've been painting, making and painting frames for my artwork. My husband, Michael made the frames for me and I painted and did the gilding on the trim. They turned out so beautifully. We've already got an artist up in Placerville area that ordered some frames for her original pastel paintings. She is a fabulous artist and we're honored that she likes our frames that much.

Also, I'm on YouTube, featuring my plein air painting on location around the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Wherever I travel, I bring my paints and supplies. Please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment