Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Monday, May 8, 2017

Handmade Frames for My Original Oil Paintings

Morning Glories, Mare Island

This post is only half of my paintings that are framed and ready for the upcoming art show, Art on the Vine, held at Backroad Vines in Fairfield, 2221 Julian Lane, June 3 and 4, 2017 and for the new art gallery opening in Benicia that I'm going in, The Little Art Shop, opening June 3, 2017.

Mike has been hard at work making the frames and I hand painted them and did the gilding by hand, too. I love how they turned out, he did a beautiful job.

Below each photo is the title of the painting, if you click on that, it'll take you to the page the painting is listed on our Etsy shop, Honey's Treasures.

I'll be posting the other half of the framed paintings as soon as I paint them and we get them into place with wire on the back.

Mt. Diablo
Amador County Barn
Stormy Sky, Cherry Glen Road
All Aglow 
Frame side view.
Pierce Road
Chinese Geranium Pot 
Fence in the Road
Briones Regional Park
Fall River Mills
Pleasants Valley Iris Farm
House at Tiburon 
Harmony
Pond with Lily Pads
Carquinez Apartments on the Water
Mt. Tamalpais View
Amador Fall Vineyard
Morro Bay 
Mt. Diablo from Birds Landing
Petaluma Barns 
Cherry Glen Road

No comments:

Post a Comment