Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Aunt Yvonne's Table

The bird tile is a tile that Aunt Yvonne bought at Starbucks when they first opened years ago.

This morning, we're heading to Aunt Yvonne's to deliver and tile the top of her new buffet table that Michael made.  I thought of another design yesterday, the one shown above, and hoping she likes it.  I really like this one much better.  The dark brown vintage tiles I picked up at a yard sale in Vallejo for $1- per box.  There were so many beautiful old tiles in such rare colors in the four boxes I bought.  I'm going to use these for her table if she likes the colors. 

I'm toting my camera along so I can show the finished design.  On Thursday, I plan on driving down to grout the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment