Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Garden remodeling project.

Has it really been over a week since my last post?  Where has the time gone?  Since we got home from our camping trip we've been busy working on orders and trying to get the yard back in order.  A lot of orders came in while we were away last week.  Working hard at getting caught up with those and new orders keep coming in.  Thank you!  ;D
My Mother's Day bouquet.
Shilah, Michael, Angelina and Aiden stopped by Sunday to say Happy Mother's Day to me.  They brought 2 pounds of candy and the lovely flowers for our garden.  I'm ashamed to admit this, Mike and I (very easily) ate one pound of the candy while watching t.v. on Sunday night.  Can you believe it?  A whole pound, gone just like that!  For safe keeping, I put the other pound in the freezer and told Mike that he is not to open it.
 
Here's the yard;

The patio is so big now that the planter box is out, much more space.  Mike is going to make some patio furniture and a storage coffee table for the conversation area in the far corner in the above picture.  We're also going to buy one of those retractable awnings for the patio.
And you see the little window in the upper left corner?  Michael is also going to make some cute little shutters for that to dress it up.
The new (old bricks) brick walkway.
 I'm working on changing the house trim color from light blue to black. 
My little work area (paint, caulking, etc..) on the back porch.  All bricked in now.  I love!
I painted an accent color of sea glass green on the woodwork.
One of my hydrangea pots in full bloom.
The prettiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment