Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Monday, May 27, 2013

Some small paintings I did recently.

It's been such a long time since I've painted.  A landscape, that is.  Something besides furniture.  Here are my latest little paintings and hopefully not my last.  Once I finish up in the yard and painting the house trim, I'm hoping that I can get back to my oil paints.  My true love.

Last year, on the big vacation across the country, our first stop was The Grand Canyon.  This little painting is only one of many gorgeous scenes I captured with my camera.  This is my first painting from that month long trip pulling our 5th wheel through such places as The Grand Canyon and Sedona, AZ, Aztec to Taos, NM, The Ozarks, New Orleans and on through Texas and back home to good ol' California.

And in March we took a little trip to Mendocino, one of our favorite places to visit.  I captured some beautiful scenic ocean shots of the ocean and painted one of Ten Mile Beach.
The Grand Canyon
Ten Mile Beach














No comments:

Post a Comment