Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Bare wall and flea market finds.

Here's our newly decorated wall.  At first I was leaning towards doing a wall mural.  Mike wanted me to paint an ocean scene but I was thinking of a tree with birds going across the wall.  We got lazy and decided to hang an assortment of things from handcrafted tiles by our friend, Matt of Point Arena Tileworks, a handcrafted metal heart painted Robin's Egg Blue, a handcrafted barbed wire framed tree and some various art.
Our new retractable awning is great.  Really beats having all that hot sun beat down on us and trying to maneuver umbrellas around.  It's only partially open here, when fully extended, it's 11 feet 8 inches.

The new fire pit that Patrick and Nancy gave us.
Looking out into the yard.
My flea market find.  An old three legged wrought iron chair.
I painted one of my old chairs bright bubblegum pink.  Angelina suggested that I paint green dots on it and I kind of like that idea.  Lime green?
Two flea market chairs we picked up.  Not sure if I'm going to paint them or leave them green.

No comments:

Post a Comment