Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Shutters and chairs and birds and bare wall.

I'm crazy about our new yard.  I told Michael, "Wouldn't it be nice to have shutters to match the shed for the little window?"  The little bare window on the right wall:
Michael made these sweet chairs, too.  I painted them a bright cheery red.
And he did make and paint them yesterday and hung them this morning:
Spruced it up a little bit.  I think that big bare boring wall needs something else.  Michael wants me to do a mural on the wall.  He's thinking of an ocean scene or a forest.  I'm thinking not that.  I'm leaning towards a tree with outstretched branches with birds.  Might be cool.  What do you think?  Or we might one day find some really cool thing to hang as art on that wall.
Some chairs and tables Michael made and I painted.
A pair of beautiful hydrangea pillows.
I painted the birds black under the little entry roof on the shed to make them stand out.
That did the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment