Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Monday, April 21, 2014

More Louisiana

This picture doesn't really go with this post but I forgot to post it with my New Orleans pictures.  This guy had a dog in a small casket pretending to be dead and was a terrific little actor.  I actually got to pet the dog and when I touched him, he opened his eyes and turned his head ever so slightly to look at me.  What a trip!
Dead Dog, not really.  ;-)
From New Orleans we made our way to Eunice which is in the heart of Cajun Country of Louisiana.  Note, someone in Eunice told me they pronounce Louisiana, Lou si anna.  Just like that.
Chicot State Park.  Pronounced: She co, long O.
They have some very nice cabins out over the water with screened in porches.
Fish bobber
As you can see, a gorgeous state park but please beware of the alligators!

No comments:

Post a Comment