Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Friday, June 5, 2015

Our Babies Are Growing Up

Take a look.  The first four videos are from yesterday.


I call this one, "What?!!?"  Watch the baby to the left of mama.  When she takes off, he does a quick jerk of his head.  As if, "What?  Where are you going?  I was just getting comfy."
The one above is me trying to get a good close up without actually seeing what I'm aiming at.

While I was out there on the ladder yesterday waiting for the mom to come feed them a mouthful of worms, all of a sudden, she and the papa (who was close by) got very serious staring at something at the ground.  I had no idea what was going on until this little fella came into view.
Isn't he gorgeous?

How we spend our days in the nest.

Wait until the end when you can see the parent clean the tail end of a baby and carry off the poop.
In this last video, you can see one of the babies has some food leftover on his nose and it's driving him nuts trying to shake it off.


No comments:

Post a Comment