Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Good Morning Rush Ranch

Instead of going to the gym,
(I was dressed to go to the gym) I went on a hike with Michael out at Rush Ranch.  Before running out the door this morning I grabbed a lightweight pullover thinking it wouldn't be that cold.  It was.  The sky was dark and getting darker and I knew rain was in the forecast.  As we were trekking way out there in the marshland on a dew dampened trail it began to rain down on us, although thankfully not too, too bad.  I did get wet and cold though and our hiking shoes became caked with mud.

It was worth it.  A beautiful way to start the morning.















See that dark cloud up there?  That was right before the rain came down.



























No comments:

Post a Comment