Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day Off for Michael

Michael woke up this morning not feeling too well.  By lunch time, he was running a fever.  He's been sleeping pretty much all afternoon.  I'm going to give him some homemade chicken soup tonight, hope it makes him all better.  

I painted the stripes on a custom barber pole order today, getting ready to ship that tomorrow along with some other orders that came in.
Cleaned the whole house this morning (and added a cap full to my laundry) using Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender All Purpose Cleaner.  The house never smelled so clean and fresh.  I love this product and cannot wait to try the other ones, too.  I have many chemical cleaners that I do need to use up, but once they are gone, this brand will be one of the main household cleaners I'll use.  Trying to be a lot more earth friendly around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment