Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Friday, April 27, 2012

Dress Season

Purchased this.
And this.
Hopefully, I can begin sewing again as soon as I have some free time.  Aren't these cute dress patterns?  I really like that coat dress.  Shopping for fabric to make these will be fun and most likely I'll find some more patterns while I'm browsing!  I can easily lose myself in the fabric store and before I know it two or three hours have gone by.

I slit my leg with the sheet rock knife this afternoon while boxing up an order.  Cut all the way through the flesh and took a bit to stop the bleeding.  I could have used a few stitches but didn't want to go to the doctor but did have to get a tetanus shot because I was long overdue.  Thankfully I didn't have to wait for that, they got me right in.  If I had gone to get stitches that could have taken up to two hours waiting and I sure wasn't about to do that so I taped it up with butterfly bandages.  Seems to be holding.  

No comments:

Post a Comment