Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Goings-on

This morning I had eleven items to wrap, box and ship today.  Michael worked in the garage on some orders while I packaged them up in the shed.  Then we had a little lunch break and drove all the boxes to Fed Ex.

He's still not feeling well and has been sleeping in the recliner since we returned.  Mike doesn't have much of an appetite either.  We still have about seventeen more orders to do.  Tomorrow I'm painting and antiquing seven of those and we should be shipping them on Monday.   We have a friend coming tomorrow to hang sheet rock and put in a light fixture in the laundry room while we work on orders.

I'm hoping next week I can go see my mother soon.  I haven't driven very far since my surgery and this will be a real test for my shoulder if I'm able to go next week or not.  When I hold my arms up on the steering wheel, the very top part and deltoid of my right shoulder begins to ache and bother me.  So, I have been avoiding driving long distances.  The farthest I've gone is the next town up.

I've been wanting to see her and I have something very special to share with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment