Honey's Treasures

Honey's Treasures

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Organizing Day!

Michael built these nice dividers to store our boxes.  I've never felt more organized!

While he was out back doing this, I was busy inside the house cleaning and organizing a closet.  I don't know what got into me, but on a whim I took everything out of a small closet (which was sort of 1/2 my pantry storage) and next thing you know, I'm painting the whole inside of the closet a pretty cottage pink.  The walls, shelves, everything.  Yes, pink!  It's lovely.  (Overworked my shoulder a bit and ended up paying for it afterward.) 
Most of our boxes, styrofoam sheets and bubblewrap to the right side.
Doesn't it look so nice and organized?  So much better for pulling out the correct box size.  The way we had it before, all the boxes were stored in the laundry room, very difficult to get to.  Love our new shed!! 
Michael is building nice upper shelving to go around the perimeter. 
We're going to start doing all of our package wrapping out in the shed instead
of the kitchen.  Going to have to buy a little space heater for winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment